Monday, December 13, 2010

Raising your Vibration: Exercise #2.7

This exercise will make it easier for you to meditate and focus.

You should start by sitting down comfortably with your feet flat on the floor and your back straight. Then close your eyes and imagine a spotlight overhead shining a pool of pink light on you. Feel this light expand and when it has reached about five feet on either side of you say, “Thank you.” Then imagine the same spotlight surrounding you in a blue pool of light that you also feel expand. Say, “Thank you” when the light has reached five feet on either side of you and repeat the process with a golden pool of light. Once you’ve finished with all three spotlights, take a deep breath in and on the exhale say, “Thank you.”

Then, let the spotlights fade away and see yourself completely surrounded by a ball of radiant, golden light and say, “I now give myself the gift of focus. I allow my mind to be quiet and at peace. I know that from this moment on it will be easier to still my mind and focus my thoughts. Thank you.”

Love all of us in the Angelic Realm,
AA Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment