Sunday, November 6, 2011

Loving Your Self: Exercise 8.1

So this exercise will be good for people when they feel that all hope is lost.

Draw a picture of yourself (a stick figure is fine) on the left side of a sheet of paper. To the right of that image draw what you imagine a horizontally-lying tunnel to look like and on the other side of the tunnel draw a heart with lines radiating out from it like a sun. Underneath this image you should write, “I am a Divine Being having a human experience. Whatever I am doing now is something that I decided, before I incarnated in this lifetime, would be for my highest good and of the highest assistance for all others on Earth at this time. I take great joy in knowing this and remind myself of this truth daily. I also give thanks that I now know this as truth and not just as intellectual information. So be it.” And of course, Dear Ones, you should draw the picture of yourself with a smile on your face.

So now that you have this paper, you should put it beside your bed or if you’d like you can make more than one copy of it and place it in several places so you can easily look at it in the mornings, in the evenings and throughout the day. In fact, you can create a little book and call it, “The Angel’s Guide to Lifting my Spirits.” This can be the first image that you put in your book so that when you feel down and as if there’s no hope, you can look at it and you’ll be reminded that you are exactly where you need to be so that you will have the most divine experience on earth, learn what you came here to learn and be of greatest assistance to all of life!

We love you greatly.

Love all of us in the Angelic Realm,
Archangel Haniel

No comments:

Post a Comment