Saturday, April 16, 2011

Divine Guidance: Exercise 4.1


Yes Dear Ones,


So today’s exercise is going to be a big help for people who think they know what they want to do but want to be sure that they are on the right path.


Imagine yourself sitting cozily inside your home. The next thing for you to do is to look at yourself and say, “OK, what is it that I’m not quite sure of?” Then you are to see this item as a small animal that you are comfortable with: a small puppy or kitten or something like that. You invite this animal to sit on your lap and then you look at this animal say to them, “Well, I am in a place right now where you are the biggest decision on my plate. I’m not sure what to do with you. I’m not sure whether I should go forward or whether I should put you down and pick up something else.” Then you should imagine this animal looking at you and smiling as if it understands.


Then the animal leaps from your lap and walks away. You follow it because you have the feeling that it is leading you somewhere. The animal walks out into the garden and you find the sky is so blue and the grass looks so green and you see that things look more beautiful than you could have imagined from your seat inside the house. The animal turns back to you and doesn’t quite smile but you have the feeling that it is smiling at you. You say, “Oh, I see. What you are trying to say is that if I’m unsure about something I will never come to a clear decision by staying in one place and only thinking about it. I have to get out of my head and take some action. That is when I will discover the gift or rather the truth of what is best for me.”


The animal smiles at you very clearly this time and says, “Yes Dear One. And even if you take this path and you find that it is not the highest path for you or does not bring you the most joy, you will be able to change your mind and make a decision to try another path and then take action on that. Whenever you see an animal that reminds you of me, I want you to remind yourself that you truly have all of the answers you need and that the joy of the experience is in following them to wherever they may lead. You can always ask the Divine for the highest paths to be presented to you but it is you that will do the work and it is you who will reap the benefits.”


We love you dearly and will speak to you all very soon.

Love,


All of us in the Angelic Realm -AA Chamuel

No comments:

Post a Comment