Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Divine Love: Exercise 6.4



So Yes Dear Ones,

Today’s exercise will be good for people who desire to connect more but are unable to do it in a consistent way.

Part 1: The first thing to do is to get a notebook and pen and write down several things that make you happy. Then, make a list of as many things as you can think of that you would like to experience in this lifetime. Finally, briefly write about how you would feel and how your life might be different if you don’t achieve these things. Eg: Will you feel sad, frustrated, free, etc. If you'd like, you can sage and then discard the paper and move to Part 2.

Part 2: Then on another page you are to draw a large circle with yourself in the middle. You are smiling and looking upwards. Then on the outside of the circle you can draw many little stars. These stars are to represent all the possibilities of life experiences that exist for you. You can draw as many stars as you can fit on the page and within the circle you are to write the following thing, “I know that the things I would like to experience are just a drop in the ocean of all things that are possible for me and now I desire to experience all of the greatness that life has for me. In order to do that, I know that I must become one with Life. I am willing to release fear or at least relegate it to its place of being of lesser value than anything else I desire and know that to become all of the things that I would like, I must connect with the source of these things. For when I do that, I have access to so much more than if I focus on any particular thing. I desire for this process to be easy and fun and I give thanks that I am able to truly enjoy this entire process.” And then on the back of the page you are to draw a large circle with a star in the center. Underneath you are to write, “I AM one with God and I allow myself to experience this truth with ease, joy, gratitude, harmony and excitement.”

Then you can hang this up by a mirror or somewhere that you will see it each day and the energy of this image will help make it easy for you to follow your divine guidance and it will also make that guidance come to you in a much more joyful way. When you see this image by the mirror it will also reinforce the truth that you are one with God. You can have either side of the image facing you and Part 1 was just to guide you to the place of being less attached to your dreams.

We love you dearly and will speak to you again soon.

Love all of us in the Angelic Realm,
AA Raphael

No comments:

Post a Comment